Gather your kids and try this Sanoviv favorite—watermelon fruit popsicles. All you need is some fruit, a blender, and popsicle molds. Try the recipe below or better yet, let your kids’ imagination go wild with their own combination. Just fill the popsicle molds with different fruits and add fresh squeezed juice or coconut milk.
- 3 cups watermelon puree (remove seeds or use seedless)
- ½ cup fresh organic blueberries
- ½ cup fresh organic strawberries, chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 organic peach, diced
- 1 small handful fresh raspberries
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the chopped fresh fruit. Use a piece of kiwi in each one.
- Pour the watermelon puree into each mold until they are full.
- Place a popsicle stick into each one (unless you are using a full popsicle mold, which may have sticks built into the top).
- Place in the freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
Sanoviv Medical Institute, founded by Dr. Wentz, is a fully-licensed hospital that offers a unique blend of conventional, alternative, and integrative programs to help maintain your good health and to treat a wide range of diseases. To learn more, visit sanoviv.com.